Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jon Stewart went to town on Fox News

"Last week, Jon Stewart went to town on Fox News, pointing out the hypocrisy in their coverage and summing it up with a grand "Go F--k Yourselves." It was fantastic."

"I know that I criticize you and Fox News a lot, but only because you're truly a terrible, cynical, disingenuous news organization."

"Comedians do social commentary through comedy. That's how it's worked for thousands of years. I have not moved out of the comedian's box into the news box. The news box is moving towards me."

Read More

I wish Faux News would move into the news business and out of the propaganda business.

1 comment:

  1. Saw it. Not funny. I suppose if you happen to have a very sophomoric sense of humor, you might find it funny, but...Isn't that really who Jon Stuart's audience is directed to? His audience demographic is overwhelmingly young---and get this:
    "The Daily Show’s viewers may know marginally more about current events than listeners to NPR, but they are substantially less likely to have graduated college" --- jamesbeldock.com
    Keep in mind these are the same people that made, "Dude, where's my car?" a hit movie...

    ReplyDelete